Friday, September 17, 2010

Busted Water Pipe, Standing Water on Two Floors

I could have realized that the washer wasn't running normally, when I didn't hear the water in the laundry room turn off after a few minutes. But I was intent on finishing a post in another blog.

Good news: My wife can - and did - crawl in to the main water valve for the house and there isn't any more coming in; Hoffman Plumbing (Sauk Centre) is here now, and found what was wrong (a rubber hose we'll know to replace at intervals - now); Service Master, St. Cloud, will be out here - when they're able to get a crew together.

Bad news: I don't know how much damage's been done yet. And we're a dry house until further notice.

Well, it could be worse. A lot worse.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir