Saturday, July 7, 2007

A Computer for My Son 2

A week or so ago, a computer was found in an attic. I still don't know exactly how my son laid claim to it, but he did.

In A Computer for My Son (June 22, 2007), I told of his first attempts to revive this relic.

He and a cousin of his have swapped out parts from the old computer for the last week, using another old computer that is sincerely kaput, but still has some working parts. The result of their efforts is an open-sided box with cables spilling out here and there. The thing has no hard drive, yet, but still boots.



My son tells me he wants to be a "computer fixer" when he grows up. He's off to a good start.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir