Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Extended Family: Great to Have Around

My father-in-law is still recovering from his double-header knee replacement surgery. My wife called his home earlier this morning for a progress report.

There's a contingent from another part of the extended family staying there, and one of them reported how he slept, and how his recovery is going. He's still outdoing me, in terms of speedy recovery.

I understand that a therapist is with him now. My wife and at least some of the kids will go over, later this morning most likely. Between the two family units that are close enough, and have kids the right age, my father-in-law and his shop are taken care of 24/7.

It gets a little quiet around here when most of the folks are elsewhere, but that makes it easier to concentrate on my work.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir