Thursday, July 26, 2007

Not Losing Sleep Over This: I Deliberately Ignored It

Sleep, that is.

Last night, and this morning, I finished getting about an hour of video ready for my Central Minnesota Theater. I'd taken video of Sauk Centre's Sinclair Lewis Days back on the 21st, and wanted it ready for my regular Sauk Centre Journal Wednesday entry.

(Am I shamelessly plugging my pages? You bet!)

The point is, I got about four hours of sleep last night, and didn't put in a full night's worth the night before.

I wouldn't be too surprised if my body lodges a formal complaint over this, but figure that a few good nights' sleep will bring me back to my usual level (or lack) of efficiency.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir