Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sunday: Church, Grilling, and Sneezing Fits

There's no reasonable doubt about it. I've got a cold, or something pretty close. Just a minute.

Okay, it says here that if the runny nose, sneezing, and so forth, is accompanied by a fever, odds are that you've got the flu.

So, I've (probably) got the flu.

Not that it matters what it's called: the fact is that I'm 'way below par in efficiency.

Aside from that, it's been a great day. The family and I went to Mass, we met #1 daughter there, we all went home again, and I drove #1 daughter to Coborn's, to pick up some supplies for a friend of hers.

Grilling lunch was fun, as usual: and I didn't incinerate the burgers as badly as I did yesterday.

The afternoon was mostly a matter of hanging out with the family: including #1 daughter, until her ride showed up.

My wife, our son, and #3 daughter are at Soo Bahk Do class as I'm writing this. It'll be a while before I start up with that again: April, at least, my wife says. Aside from my own preparedness, there are some financial considerations.

That's it for today. I hope to be more with it tomorrow.

On a positive note, we had 'frostflowers' again this week.

And, I grilled Saturday and Sunday! It just doesn't get much better than that.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir