Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday: A Day of Rest - and Grilling

It's been a quiet day. The family went to church, came back, I grilled lunch.

#2 daughter stayed here for the day. She spent most of her time talking with #3 daughter.

Our son had a friend over for the afternoon. They're both Bionicles fans, so part of the time they were on the main computer, checking out Bionicles websites, and discussing what they found.

I spent the day kicking back and relaxing. Toward the end of the day, I updated two other blogs, wrapped up a data analysis job, and got started on a monthly bulletin.

Did I say "relaxing?" If felt relaxed, at any rate.

Earlier this week, my wife was over at her father's. She recalled that we were married the day before the first Mercy Sunday here in Sauk Centre. Then she said: "Yeah, I realized that every day I should have prayed, 'Lord, have mercy!'"

He thought that was pretty funny. So did I, when I heard about it.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir