Friday, March 14, 2008

Thursday: Tutoring, and Spring

I did some tutoring this morning, got writing done, and that's about it.

This family has month left over at the end of its money, which isn't the most reassuring experience in the world. We've dug into reserves, but my wife has been going through records, and so have I, to see what's being spent on what. An interesting process.

Getting that floor work done in the living room was a good idea. Our son isn't having as much trouble breathing now. I think we're all feeling better, now that the old carpet and its unique personality are out of there.

Feeling better, considering that I've got some sort of bug, and my wife's got a cold. I'm getting over it, though, and she's taking care of herself.

Our son came home from school today, reporting that there are significant bodies of water blocking his usual route home. He's as excited about streams of water running down the gutters as I remember being.

He didn't want to wear a jacket tonight, but good sense prevailed.

My wife, our son, and #3 daughter went to Soo Bahk Do class again tonight. My wife tells me that she did well. Good news. I hope I'll be able to get started with that again, soon. We'll see.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir