Saturday, October 17, 2009

Catching Up, a Mouse, and Looking Forward to the Weekend

I'm still getting caught up with my work, but since I'm my own boss there hasn't been too much trouble explaining the situation to myself.

On a less schizophrenic note, #3 daughter spotted a mouse (we think) skittering across the living room floor. I think it was as spooked as she was. We'll be dealing with that situation in the morning. It's that time of year, when critters start finding their way inside. Earlier this week, I found a boxelder bug in the bathroom. They're not near the top of my list of cute-and-cuddly creatures. It's the way those blood-red eyes glow, when the light's at a certain angle, I think.

Right now, I'm wrapping up the day's tasks - and looking forward to grilling lunch tomorrow.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir