Thursday, October 8, 2009

That's It: I'm Giving Myself a Vacation.

I've mentioned this before: September was an unusually, ah, interesting month. No complaints - but I'm bushed.

I plan to take the weekend and Monday off: which means no Sauk Centre Journal entry on Sunday, and no posts on Apathetic Lemming of the North Saturday, Sunday, or Monday. I plan to be 'back to work' Tuesday - with some serious catch-up to do on the 'Lemming' blog.

One of my son's friends has H1N1 flu, which brought that situation much closer to home. It's going to be a long flu season, I'm afraid: subjectively if not objectively.

It's late. Or, more accurately, it's early. Goodnight!

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir