Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wednesday Evening: A Rabbit, Medication, Routines and Rain

My wife and son are getting medicine on Giol's foot as I start writing this. It's a daily ritual we'll continue until the prescribed treatment's over.

Giol - #1 daughter's rabbit - does not like the treatment, but handles it rather well (aside from covering an eye with his paw). until the medicine touched the sore spot. Then he kicked - vigorously.

Now he's getting a treat - somewhat in the manner of a child at the dentist's.

Soon, my son and I will be reading Garfield and singing that song.

It's been a gray, rainy day here in Sauk Centre: I went out this afternoon to take some photos for a Sauk Centre Journal entry.

Aside from that, and the usual research and writing, it's been a fairly normal day. Except that I slept until almost noon. I sincerely hope I'm not coming down with something.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir