Saturday, April 20, 2013

Back Home

I'm very glad to be home.

Spiral Light Candle needed my signature - made in person - on Wednesday, so I drove up to Hillsboro, North Dakota, Tuesday afternoon. The drive went well, I had a good time getting together with #2 daughter and son-in-law; and spent Wednesday, Thursday, plus part of Friday, doing a little database updating. I'm not done, and plan to continue as soon as I get back on speaking terms with three digits of my left hand.

The drive back was an anticlimax. Road reports promised packed and blowing snow plus slippery spots on I94 from exit 119 to Sauk Centre. Instead, all I got was perfectly clear road and blue sky. Oh, well: it's safer that way.

Next week I hope to go back to a chiropractor and get several joints and nerves sorted out. I've been through this sort of thing before, and recognize that recovery is a process that's not necessarily swift. There's also an eye exam, which will address another issue: and that's another topic.

Related posts:

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir