Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Springtime in Minnesota


The view through my webcam, reduced to fit this blog's format.
April 2, 2013, 9:10 a.m.


Tuesday morning: There's still about a foot of snow around the bird bath, and I probably won't have the hummingbird feeder out for another month. The snowman in our neighbor's yard, across the street, has melted down to a small pile, and their yard has turned a hopeful shade of brownish tan with a vague suggestion of green.

It's springtime in Minnesota.

The fingers of my left hand don't complain overly much when I type: as long as I sit very straight, and don't use them for very long. It's been over a week since that's been an issue. Adjusting my posture is helping, along with exercises involving my shoulder blades.

The issue isn't going away entirely, however, and I may have to see a chiropractor about sorting out some of my joints. I've already had surgical modifications made, to deal with carpal tunnel issues.

I'm not complaining, though. As we say here in Minnesota, 'it could be worse.'

And, in my case, has been.

Related posts:

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir