Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Meditation and Power Tools

I put in an hour at the St. Faustina Meditation Chapel earlier this afternoon. Meditation hasn't been one of my strong suits, probably never will be, and that's another topic. (A Catholic Citizen in America (May 3, 2013))

When I got home again, the sounds from power tools were added to the rattling, pounding, and scraping I've been hearing overhead. We're getting some (long-overdue) work done on part of the house.

That's the good news.

The bad news is that the symphony for circular saws and hammers doesn't help my concentration: and I've got a 24 hours less that I'd planned for, to get Fridays post finished.

Make that "posts." There's one I'd forgotten about.

Other than that, the week's been fairly uneventful: except for the reason I'm coming up a day short, and that's yet another topic.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir