Thursday, May 2, 2013

New Glasses: For Me, a Big Deal

I picked up new glasses this afternoon. The prescription is basically the same, and this time I hadn't broken a frame.

The new pair are 'task glasses,' helping me focus at about the distance covered by the center part of my trifocals. I finally got tired of only being able to see about a third of my computer screen in focus without moving my head. Convenience aside, I'm pretty sure that my recent run-in with joints and nerves was caused partly by the awkward poses I had to maintain to see the screen.

I've been using the new ones for about five hours now. It's a huge improvement.

Vaguely-related posts:

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir