Sunday, January 5, 2014

Break Time

It's still cold outside. My wife told me to stay put today, instead of going to church. I think that was a good idea, considering the shape my left shin is in.

On a happier note, I've been enjoying a Christmas present. Several, actually, but the one I had in mind was a book on one of my favorite topics: useless information.



A little more seriously, I've been writing posts for A Catholic Citizen in America and Apathetic Lemming of the North, and making progress on a few of my old 'back burner' projects.



It's after supper as I write this. I've got a little more 'break time' left, and then it's back to work.

Related posts:

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir