Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Another Day in the Heart of Darkest Minnesota

Fog overnight and this morning left frost on the trees.


South Ash Street here in Sauk Centre. I took this picture about 9 this morning. Yes: It was that dark. January 19, 2010

My wife and #3 daughter watched the shop for my father-in-law this afternoon. I'm glad we're in town, to take care of that sort of thing.

My son mentioned that he could build a computer for me, when I mentioned wanting to separate webcam support from my 'main' computer. I may take him up on that.

I lost the habit of checking on Facebook and MySpace late in 2009 - that was an interesting year. Now, I'm getting touching base with those communities back in my routines.

Another hour or so, and I'll be reading Garfield with my son.

And, I see that someone brought Giol, #1 daughter's rabbit, up. He's in the kitchen. I've got an apple core - two, actually - waiting for him.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir