Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday: Despite its Reputation, Mine Was Pretty Good

Another Monday is just about over. The blue-ness of the day is somewhat overrated, I think.

My wife is feeling better than she was yesterday, but not quite good enough to get to choir practice. Besides, she had a cinnamon roll to keep an eye on (delicious, by the way - she let me have a small slice).

#2 daughter and I went, and the choir spent most of the session organizing the folders. It's a pretty good idea, actually. She's here on Spring break, and likes to keep in touch with the community, I think. Alas! #2 daughter will be back at college by the time Easter comes.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir