Friday, February 22, 2008

Thursday: More Work on the House

A couple of guys came this morning, to put in an inside switch for the garage light. Now we'll be able to turn the light on, or off, without opening the door. Next step is to put one of those peepholes in. My wife has one, but it got misplaced while we were moving stuff around.

I thought that my wife and #3 daughter would be minding the store today, but that's tomorrow. I got some work (writing, actually) done today, including a press release for my thousandth post in another blog ("Apathetic Lemming of the North"). I figure, if I don't toot my own horn, who will?

#1 daughter didn't come over: She's prudently staying in to keep a slight cold from growing.

There seems to be something going around, down in St. Cloud. Quite a few school kids were going home, or being sent home, because they were dizzy. #3 daughter heard that from one of the cousins.

As for me, I'm going to try to get more sleep tonight. So: goodnight.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir