Friday, February 22, 2008

Transitions in life: Another Call from Hospice

I got another call from one of the people at Hospice. My mother's condition has changed: now her arms are looser, and she doesn't 'jump' when she's touched. I like to think that she's more comfortable now.

My father's going through an emotional time right now. He spent some time with my mother today, recalling their life and, I'm told, saying his goodbys. As he went back to his room, he told her, "I'll meet you there, kid."
This is an opportunity to say thanks to the people with "Hospice of the Red River Valley," who are helping my family.

A concise look at Hospice of the Red River Valley:
"North Dakota Department of Human Services - provider information"

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir