Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tuesday: Busy, Getting Little Done

I got up this morning, finished that Knights of Columbus Bulletin and took it to the printer. Next stop, the Post Office, to make sure that a postal permit was up to date. It was.

Next on the agenda was lunch, and a nap. I spent the latter part of the afternoon updating blogs, including "Apathetic Lemming of the North." I feel like I got lucky on that blog today, finding an ancient architectural wonder, and one that hasn't been built yet.

Then my computer became passive-aggressive, refusing to let the webcam-on-the-street update photos. While it was on a roll, it made it hard for me to get a set of ballots updated and printed for tonight's caucus. And, just to be thorough, stopped recognizing the other webcam. Then it crashed.

I'd gotten the ballots printed by that time, and so was just about on time to convene the caucus. From that time on, I could just relax, turn in my ballot, report the results, and go home.

Our son stayed home from school today, too. He's better, but definitely not up to par. My wife isn't feeling all that well, and neither is #3 daughter. Me? I'm [snuffle] fine. Just fine.

Now, at the end of the day, the highlight was reading Garfield with our son. I got home in time for that routine, so I guess I accomplished something useful after all today.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir