Friday, February 8, 2008

Thursday: Ever Have One of Those Days?

I've had two of "those days" in a row now. Maybe you've had them, too: days that end with you feeling like you've run around all day, and accomplished next to nothing.

I'm a bit distracted right now, with my father in a nursing home and perhaps to an assisted living facility after that, quite a few details to work out with coming changes, and adjusting to the passing of the final milestones in my father's life.

On a happier note, we enjoyed a heavy frost on the trees in Sauk Centre this morning. I'll probably have a photo to show tomorrow.

Vinyl flooring came this morning, along with the man who'll be doing the job. He made some measurements, and stacked the flooring inside, to let it warm up and settle.

My wife, our son, and #3 daughter went to Soo Bahk Do tonight, leaving me free to get some writing done. Also, to sit and think for a while.

Now, it's getting late, and I need to get a good night's sleep. I'm tutoring tomorrow morning: Another thing to think about. #3 daughter reassured me this evening, telling me that the first lesson is the hardest. She's still giving guitar lessons - and, I think, doing a good job.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir