Monday, February 4, 2008

Sunday: A Day of Rest - and Grilling

I like grilling, and generally get to fix burgers on Saturday and Sunday. As I did today. Only one of the patties was a bit charred around the edges: that one was assigned to me, since I like well-done burgers.

We've had frost on the trees this weekend, so I had a postcard-quality winter scene to watch while I grilled (incinerated?) the burgers.

#1 daughter was in town, getting a ride from someone who drives in from Alexandria each Sunday. I enjoyed having her around for church, lunch, and a while after that. My son, #1 daughter, and I make a talkative threesome when we're together.

My wife, our son, and #3 daughter, went to the in-town grandpa's for the latter part of the afternoon. Some cousins were visiting: always a good reason for going over there.

I didn't get much done today: appropriately enough, since this is supposed to be a day of rest.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir