Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wednesday: CAT Scan, Friend Over, Gray Skies

It's been an overcast day, overly warm for this time of year: the sort of day that encourages me to stay inside and get work done.

My wife and #3 daughter went to St. Mike's this morning, got #3 daughter's CAT scan done, and spent the rest of the morning over at the Sauk Centre Grandpa's place. Data from the CAT scan was sent to St. Cloud: we don't know when it'll be looked at.

A friend of my son's came with him after school, and the two of them had a good time until 5:00.

Right now, my wife, #3 daughter, and my son are playing with / solving a Nancy Drew game. We got a new (to us) one recently. Those games are fun: good story, engaging puzzle, and all that.

One more bit of writing to do, and I'll be through for the day.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir