Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday: #2 Daughter's Off for a Day or Two

#2 daughter left today. She could have slept another night here, but that would have meant a lot more driving. She's visiting friends, I gather, and getting some sort of preparations done. She plans to be back - Friday, I think.

If I seem a bit vague there, you're an astute observer. I haven't been following a great deal of the activity around here lately.

I did, though, spot some dishes that needed washing. That put me in a position to see shifting colors in the dishwater's soap bubbles. That's something I like about the way the world works: if you're looking for it, you'll see beauty just about anywhere.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir