Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

A few minutes early, that is.

Our son bounced up to me around his bed-time today, with the news that he was feeling well. Despite the timing, I believe him. He's been clearly better today, and is about due to get over whatever was ailing him. We'll see how he is tomorrow.

I'm sincerely hoping that I'm not following my wife's lead. She's gotten around to running a fever. Daughters #1 and 3 still have some sort of bug.

It's said that families should share things, but this get-sick-together thing is getting annoying.

This too shall pass, as the fellow said about a kidney stone.

After reading about Seattle teaching kids that Thanksgiving is a day of mourning, I realized how important a Cause can be. Inspired by this resurgence of relevance, I created this poster. Maybe it can be the Cause for next Thanksgiving in some city.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir