Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday: Routine, Which is Fine By Me

I'm caught up now, from Tuesday's malware situation.

And, thanks to a big of sitting with pencil and paper (pen, actually), I've gotten some work done part of the setting for a story or three. Which is another topic, for another blog.

It's Thursday, so my wife and #3 daughter went to Soo Bahk Do this evening. My son stayed home: he's been under the weather. Nothing serious, but why take chances? Besides, there's a Soo Bahk Do clinic this weekend, and I'm hoping he'll be able to go.

Apart from that, and talking briefly with my son-in-law about some family business, the day's been quite routine. Right down to the Garfield-and-song with my son about an hour and a half ago.

It may get better than this: but I'm glad with what I have.

Goodnight, and may God bless.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir