Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday: the Day that Keeps Wednesday from Running into Friday

Another day done, more posts written, and a mascot re-created for my Easy Griller blog and website:



Sizzles, there, came into existence in 2006. I wasn't able to open the original source file for the sausage-loving dragon, but happily I remembered how I created him in the first place.

So, this afternoon, Sizzles reappeared, now on the deck of a vacation home. It's one in the Loonfoot Falls area, by the way: the (fictional) locale of another of my blogs.

But that's another story.

I've also re-started my exercise regime with (new and improved) Wii Fit. According to the software, I burned 116 calories. Doesn't sound like much: but I'm determined to get my weight down and my muscle/fat ratio into a less ridiculous area.

My wife and #3 daughter went to Soo Bahk Do class tonight, as usual.

More important than the work I did today, I suspect, I read Garfield and sang with my son tonight.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir