Sunday, February 28, 2010

Soo Bahk Do Again, and Goofing Off a Day of Rest

Sunday is almost over. I've grilled burgers, hung out with the family, talked with #1 daughter and my son, watched Giol, her rabbit, gotten some reading done, and - while my wife and #3 daughter were at Soo Bahk Do class - finished another entry for the Sauk Centre Journal and did some work on the Knights of Columbus bulletin. I plan to wind the bulletin up tomorrow morning: I do not want another SNAFU like the out-of-date 'events' section of last month.

I'm steeped in the American culture, so I tend to feel that a day spent without producing all that much is a day spent 'goofing off.' I know better, but the feeling is still there. (More: "Working on Sunday: At Growing the Christian Interior Life," (January 2, 2010).)

Goodnight, and may God bless.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir