Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday: Caught up After Yesterday's SNAFU

I took an unplanned sabbatical from working on the computer yesterday. A rather nasty piece of adware started burrowing its way into my system. On the up side, my son knew of a fairly straightforward way to extract it.

The process of deworming my computer, although largely automated (this time), encouraged me to find other work to do. For one thing, I figured that the less I used the computer, the more of its resources would be available to the software that was patrolling its innards. Mostly, I thought that working at something that didn't have me looking at the monitor would be less stressful.

I think I made the right decision, but I hadn't caught up until late this evening.

I'd have been done earlier, but I decided to relax with the family and watch the two new Aaron Stone episodes that aired tonight. It may not be 'quality time,' but we had fun.

Somewhat after that, I read Garfield and sang with my son.

It's been a good day.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir