Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday: Soo Bahk Do, a Rabbit, and Wii

I've got a task or two left to do today, and then I'll be (fairly) free for Sunday.

My wife and #3 daughter got back from the Soo Bahk Do clinic before 6:00 - earlier than I expected them. A happy surprise.

My son and #1 daughter had me run through a tutorial for a series of Wii games: Mario Brothers Smash Brawl, or something like that. That was fun, although I doubt I'll spend the time it'd take to get really competent at it.

I've read Garfield and sung with my son, and then watched one episode each of "Bleach" and "Princess Tutu" with #1 daughter, and watched her rabbit eat three apple cores. Not at the same time, of course

It's been a good day.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir