Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Crimson Conundrum Reveals Hostile Intent!

Nearly a week ago ("Computers, a Crimson Conundrum, and Digital Withdrawal"), I had reason to believe that the Crimson Conundrum, as I titled the strange presence who appeared, and disappeared, seemingly at will, around my laptop, might be a mere spectator: one who, for whatever reason, wished only to gaze upon the laptop's screen.

On Saturday, alas! I had to seriously consider that this strange figure clad in scarlet might have hostile intent!

See with what menacing posture he wields a quarter-dollar piece!

Consider the emotions which flooded my mind upon beholding this fell figure!

I hesitate to ponder what apparitions of this figure future may hold.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir