Sunday, January 13, 2008

Saturday: Scraping the Floor,

This morning, our son told me that he has 71 friends on his LEGO® network. I'm not exactly sure what that means, but I'll probably learn as he tells me more.

My family, the part that's still at home, took turns pushing a floor scraper across the living room this morning. The thing makes a lot of noise and vibration, but more to the point, it peels that stuff that's between carpeting and the floor up quickly and effectively.

My son took a picture of me, one time when it was my turn. Although I don't think that's what he had in mind, my memory of that photo will help encourage me to keep losing weight for some time.
See what I mean?

I grilled the burgers early, then my wife stored them so that our son and I could get the floor scraper back to Centre Rental. They've moved into the new NAPA building, east of the Sinclair Lewis Interpretive Center and River of Life Church. Centre Rental has a sign over a door that says, "you don't have to be crazy to work here, we'll train you." I like that.

Peter wrote a paragraph for tomorrow's Soo Bahk Do class. I understand they're having a test tomorrow.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir