Friday, January 11, 2008

Thursday: Back to Work, for a While

I was engaged in gainful employment for over four hours today, at Vocational Biographies - the publishing house where I worked for a little over 20 years. I'm glad to be able to help with a project there: and glad to have a paycheck coming. That doesn't happen as often as I'd like.

I'm still hoping - and expecting - that my online business efforts will pay off, but that will take time to happen.

It was a dark, foggy day today, with temperatures right around freezing. Those well-disguised little patches of non-stick pavement made walking and driving a bit of an adventure.

My wife and #3 daughter put the carpet-removal project on hold today. I think they're pooped from yesterday's work. Also, they wanted to have energy left for tonight's Soo Bahk Do class.

As soon as I got home from work today, our son told me - in considerable detail - how he managed to achieve some goal on a LEGO® website. I think I followed most of what he said, but I wouldn't try to repeat it.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir