Thursday, January 24, 2008

Wednesday: The Cold, Hard Facts

The fact is, it's cold today. Beyond brisk, past chilly, not merely nippy: it's cold.

That's part of the reason why I've been spending as much time as I can not outside lately. I even agreed with my wife, yesterday, that grilling a steak outside around sunset wouldn't be the most prudent idea.

And when I let an opportunity to grill pass by, it's serious.

My wife and #3 daughter were off to see the in-town grandpa this morning, off for a music lesson in the afternoon, and practicing with a music group tonight. Wednesday is the family's busiest day, for out-of-the-house activities.

#1 daughter came in from Alexandria, to get some chores done, get some work done on a costume she's making, chat with me, and with my wife.

Our son went back to school today, after that four-day weekend.

And, I got an ad placed in the Sauk Centre Herald, the Shopper, and the Dairyland Peach: all weekly publications. I finally realized that I've got teaching experience in a number of fields: and that people around here probably look for tutors from time to time. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir