Monday, January 14, 2008

Sunday: A Day of Rest and Grilling

I like Sundays. This one was a fairly routine example. We got up, got ready in a relatively leisurely fashion, went to church, and came home again.

Church wasn't strictly routine. Our Lady of the Angels, our parish church, has new vessels now. Three families got together and anonymously donated a new set. The timing is good: the existing set was due for some rather expensive repair.

#1 daughter had lunch with us, and later hung out with me and her brother. The three of us were clustered around the main computer, of course: and had a great time. Those two kids are the ones that are more like me, in terms of personality: #2 daughter and #3 daughter are more like my wife.

I fiddled with webcams this afternoon and evening. #1 daughter helped me focus and adjust the one that looks out on a corner north of us. (There's a link to it in the sidebar.) I'm not going to count that as "work:" we were having too much fun with the project.

My wife, our son, and #3 daughter went to Soo Bahk Do this evening. There was a test: they won't get the results for some time, which gives them a good opportunity for cultivating patience.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir