Saturday, December 1, 2007

Friday: Tomorrow I Grill - Maybe

The weather forecast says there's a winter storm coming, and I'm inclined to believe it. It feels like that sort of weather's coming.

At least, that explanation for the way I feel demands less acknowledgment of personal responsibility than looking at my staying up until a ridiculous hour last night, getting a post done in another blog.

My wife had a long talk on the telephone with our #2 daughter: the one still in college. And, a shorter talk with #1 daughter. Somehow, my daughters seem more comfortable talking about life with my wife, than with me.

My wife and I will be getting to the Christmas show at different times, as usual. It's not a bad way to arrange things: this way, there's always someone to look after the house, handle phone calls, and all that.

It's getting late, again, and I am not going to repeat last night's events.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir