Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thursday: Getting Close to Christmas

I got a call from #1 daughter this morning. She's got a little month left over at the end of her money. I think I was able to help. For me, it's a 'been there, done that' situation: and one that's a wonderful opportunity for developing negotiation skills.

#2 daughter, #3 daughter, my wife, and the music group they practice with had a gig at a senior citizen's nutrition center today. They had a good time, and I hear the seniors did, too. When #2 daughter started singing "Silent Night" in German, quite a few of the people there sang along. She was impressed. These are people who don't generally sing in church.

I suppose it makes a difference, being in a more informal setting: and hearing the song in a good, old, familiar setting.

It's Soo Bahk Do practice for my wife, at-home daughters, and son tonight. I get to stay home and, possibly, get some work done.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir