Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Monday: A Poster and Transitions

#2 daughter and #3 daughter are assembling a poster on the floor. #2 daughter wants a particular picture as a poster on her bedroom door. The two young ladies found a way of printing a mosaic of the picture on over a dozen sheets of 8 1/2" x 11" paper. I'll want to ask them how they did that.

I got a call from Hospice in the North Dakota town where my father lives. His health has been deteriorating for a year: quite frustrating for him. Right now, he's spending a few days in the hospital up there.

#2 daughter and I will be going up there, some time in January, to take care of some paperwork. Since my father's lungs aren't letting much oxygen in, he wants to be sure that all the end-of-life arrangements are set up.

Meanwhile, Christmas preparations go on. My wife gave me a correction for our Christmas list, and I got my "office" decorated. That decoration is a pair of plastic candy canes, about 18 feet of blue bead garland, a plastic candle, and a Santa cap my wife and daughters got for me.

The effect isn't exactly "Rockwell," but it's festive.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir