Saturday, December 8, 2007

Friday: The Week Ends in a Scramble

A bulletin that I edit for the local Knights of Columbus is in the mail now. Between doing counts and postal forms, getting the thing to the post office, and getting a number of household errands done, I spent the day being busy - and getting almost nothing done in my online business. I've been catching up this evening.

This weekend should be interesting. We'll be going to church twice tomorrow: partly because a few family members are in the choir. That probably means I won't be grilling on Saturday.

Now, it's time to work on the family's Christmas letter. That my wife wrote.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir